Sunday, October 5, 2008

La Nuit Blanche in Pictures

Okay, here are the pictures, in better order than last time!

Kat, the other American assistant.
Julia, the German assistant and I
The Seine from Pont Neuf
Our wonderful pub...which was so crowded inside that moving through it was physically impossible.
Julia and I on Pont Neuf, with the blue (?) Eiffel Tower in the background...

Note the time...Me... tired, a little drunk, walking through the Metro. I was very ready to sit down.
Waiting...
These are some of the singers of Hakuna Matata...
Note the chocolate spilled everywhere...including into my water which is now brown.
They were gone.
Martini Rosato! ...so good!
Julia and I - and one of my bottles of wine...
Us in the alley outside the pub!

1 comment:

Chris said...

ooo la la! looks like a fun trip! I want to go! Now go to Munich. A REAL city.