Monday, September 29, 2008

Pictures?

Okay, I have no idea how to organize these, so I'm sorry.










Bar le Duc




The three pencils are one of my schools, Ecole Edmond Laguerre

A statue of Exelmans, someone who Napoleon said no one could be braver than.

Chez MacDo.

The tall clock tower is in Commercy.

Place Stanislas, in Nancy, the gold fountain is also part of the Place.

Giant neon pink balls as part of an art installation in the Musee de Nancy.


The picture of the river is from the bridge I have to cross to get to my dorm.


Bar le Duc at night.

The many bridges of Bar le Duc.


The Palace in Commercy, apparently it once burnt down but because of the stone, the exterior survived.


More Bar le Duc.

My dorm room.

Bar le Duc once more at night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, AMAZING shots, esp. love the colors in the first three